1. Walk upright on two legs.
2. Have trouble communicating with each other in wolf form.
3. Are forced to change form around the full moon.
4. Werewolfism is a retrovirus usually passed on via a bite.
5. Have mildly accelerated healing.
6. Go mad and die young.
7. Fall in love relatively normally (though Alpha/Beta relationships may be awkward).
8. Have a pack hierarchy consisting of an Alpha, Beta, and Gamma.
9. Have packs all over the world.
10. Typically fight werewolf hunters and other packs.
1. Walk on all fours.
2. Are psychically connected and hear each others' thoughts in wolf form.
3. Change form at will (though sometimes on accident when they get angry).
4. Werewolfism is a genetic trait.
5. Have extremely accelerated healing.
6. Have unusually long, healthy lives.
7. Imprint on someone and become entirely obsessed with them.
8. Have a pack hierarchy consisting of an Alpha only.
9. Only pack is in Forks, Washington.
10. Typically fight vampires.
Keep Writing and Edit On,